Langsung ke konten utama

Headache Because Don't Know What's Wrong

I have a headache because I don't know what's wrong with my personal laptop. I bought Microsoft Office 365 which I can't install on my personal laptop. I downloaded and installed GoPro application which I can't open on my personal laptop. Does 1TB of harddisk is the cause? Or is it Windows 8? Or is it because this is a five years old laptop?

The thing is I don't want to have to buy a new laptop but to be able to use only for web applications? Cloud based service?


I can't use cloud based service from Microsoft. My source files are larger than 5MB which is the limiting file size the web browser based Office can open. It displayed that I must use the full program to open this large file.


Error message when trying to open source file.

I did pay for the Office 365 subscription so I hurt my wallet, paying for service I can't use, all because I can't get the installation working past the welcoming screen.


Setup welcoming screen.


All the Setup.exe did was "Please wait while the program is being prepared..." or something like that. I have to make time to fix this problem.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Make Some Free Time For Yourself

Here I am, wondering how can I make some free time for myself so I can start doing some coding on the side. Yes, I decided that I might  need new ability, that is to code something. A computer program, if I may. Why? Because this is a new era where data matters. I have to be able to at least know some programming stuff, expanding (or taking up) from where I left a few years ago. Like when I started with Pascal. Then some Basic. Then move to Fortran. Never get my hands on C. What language now I will study? Either Phyton, or R. Whichever have the most free accessible library for me to study. Back to the title: how do I make some free time? I know I can, just have to find which part of my habit to kick out. Let's do this!

Long Time Gone, Skill Need Help

Been quite a long time away from here, not knowing what good a few paragraphs would mean in this graphic-heavy world. When people's attention span limited to a few 140 characters message or graphical ones, writing a blog post seemed unnecessary. But you see, writing for your own blog is a form of art , where you can articulate your ideas and/or opinions, responding in-depth about some issues, or just promoting yourself. Good writing skills take time and effort to accomplish a certain level and it will differentiate yourself from other talking-oriented competitors. Yes, I'm talking about current job market. Not that I know a lot of it. To me, elaborating a problem - in simpe, understandable way - is a skill worth having.

Daft Punk di Tron: Legacy

Dari sekian banyak blog post di internet soal film Tron: Legacy dari Disney ini, pastilah juga ada banyak yang membahas tentang Daft Punk yang mengisi ilustrasi musiknya. Tak apalah aku menambahkan satu post lagi yang bersifat minat personalku tentang angle Daft Punk, Disney, dan film fiksi ilmiah tentang komputer. Pemilihan duo Daft Punk adalah pilihan yang tepat. Musik mereka elektronik. Style  mereka robotik. Film ini tentang komputik (yeah, aku tahu aku memaksa rimanya). Tetapi betapa menariknya mendengarkan satu album ilustrasi musik untuk film ini membuatku sangat bersemangat untuk menontonnya! Aku ingin tahu apakah Linda akan merasakan hal yang sama denganku? Mengingat sekian tahun yang lalu aku membaca cerita tentang film Tron di terbitan Intisari yang saat itu sangat captivate  imajinasiku! Bayangkan: sebuah dunia dalam komputer dimana program-program saling berinteraksi, lengkap dengan adegan balap dan duel cakram! Keren! Padahal aku hanya membaca tulisan tent...