Langsung ke konten utama

powerful tools at your fingertips

i have to admit i wasted time not really learning all the available free tools -- very powerful tools -- available at a few keystrokes. you see, i've been using and self-learning free tools more than half of my life. a lot of people i know, won't be caught red-handed using free tools. not me, i love free tools but i just can't make myself learning these free tools seriously.

i should, but somehow i wouldn't. and that's bad for me. here i am few years later in life and reading about how this person and that person succeeded in getting life-sustenance (be it fee or commission work or salary) because they learned and learned and spent resources on those free powerful tools. i want to be like them i get distracted easily.

using whatever available for oneself, using powerful tools and softwares available, to expand horizon, explore additional avenues and / or source of income(s!), great for people that can do it. for myself, i'm not happy at my own state of life. there are room for improvements. i can do it. use a lot of free stuff available.

i. can. do. this.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Make Some Free Time For Yourself

Here I am, wondering how can I make some free time for myself so I can start doing some coding on the side. Yes, I decided that I might  need new ability, that is to code something. A computer program, if I may. Why? Because this is a new era where data matters. I have to be able to at least know some programming stuff, expanding (or taking up) from where I left a few years ago. Like when I started with Pascal. Then some Basic. Then move to Fortran. Never get my hands on C. What language now I will study? Either Phyton, or R. Whichever have the most free accessible library for me to study. Back to the title: how do I make some free time? I know I can, just have to find which part of my habit to kick out. Let's do this!

Long Time Gone, Skill Need Help

Been quite a long time away from here, not knowing what good a few paragraphs would mean in this graphic-heavy world. When people's attention span limited to a few 140 characters message or graphical ones, writing a blog post seemed unnecessary. But you see, writing for your own blog is a form of art , where you can articulate your ideas and/or opinions, responding in-depth about some issues, or just promoting yourself. Good writing skills take time and effort to accomplish a certain level and it will differentiate yourself from other talking-oriented competitors. Yes, I'm talking about current job market. Not that I know a lot of it. To me, elaborating a problem - in simpe, understandable way - is a skill worth having.

Daft Punk di Tron: Legacy

Dari sekian banyak blog post di internet soal film Tron: Legacy dari Disney ini, pastilah juga ada banyak yang membahas tentang Daft Punk yang mengisi ilustrasi musiknya. Tak apalah aku menambahkan satu post lagi yang bersifat minat personalku tentang angle Daft Punk, Disney, dan film fiksi ilmiah tentang komputer. Pemilihan duo Daft Punk adalah pilihan yang tepat. Musik mereka elektronik. Style  mereka robotik. Film ini tentang komputik (yeah, aku tahu aku memaksa rimanya). Tetapi betapa menariknya mendengarkan satu album ilustrasi musik untuk film ini membuatku sangat bersemangat untuk menontonnya! Aku ingin tahu apakah Linda akan merasakan hal yang sama denganku? Mengingat sekian tahun yang lalu aku membaca cerita tentang film Tron di terbitan Intisari yang saat itu sangat captivate  imajinasiku! Bayangkan: sebuah dunia dalam komputer dimana program-program saling berinteraksi, lengkap dengan adegan balap dan duel cakram! Keren! Padahal aku hanya membaca tulisan tent...